Compound Balanced Weave Belt consists of a series of alternating left-hand and right-hand spirals fastened by a straight cross-rod connector. The close nesting of the spirals makes this belt ideal for carrying very small parts, such as nuts, bolts, screws, nails, etc. The compound balanced metal (mesh) belts offer the tightest design of any woven wire belt. It is mostly used in Biscuits industries, Barkery and Baking etc.
1. Since the surface is flat and smooth,the belts can carry small items and unstable products.
2. The allowable tension is high,so that heavy load can be transported.
3. The belt strenght against pressure is high,so that the belts can be used for processing under pressure.
4. The belts can be used at high temperature.
5. The belts can be used for textile products refining and cleaning process.
Compound Balanced Belt is used in following areas:
|Sr No.||No. Of Spirals per feet||No. Of Cross-rods per feet||Spiral wire dia||Cross wire dia|
|1||CB-3-24-55-12-10||24||55||12 swg||10 swg|
|2||CB-3-24-65-14-12||24||65||14 swg||12 swg|
|3||CB-3-30-72-14-12||30||72||14 swg||12 swg|
|4||CB-3-36-76-16-14||36||76||16 swg||14 swg|
|5||CB-3-36-80-18-16||36||80||18 swg||16 swg|
|6||CB-3-60-80-18-16||60||80||18 swg||16 swg|
|7||CB-3-60-100-16-18||60||100||16 swg||18 swg|